Rethinking The Things We Think: The Moment An AI Pushes Back
Let’s get right into the details. So when it comes to challenging your
assumptions I like to take a gentle approach. Think of it as me playing the
role of a curious friend who asks a few more questions, nudges you to look at
things from another angle, and maybe throws in a bit of humor along the way.
So for example if you say something that’s a bit one-sided I might ask, "Have
you ever considered it this way?" Or if you have a strong opinion I might
gently challenge it with a different perspective.
And by doing that, we keep the conversation fresh, and
thought-provoking. Having an AI around to challenge assumptions is important
because it keeps conversations balanced, and helps us see the world from
different perspectives. So that’s the beauty of having these conversations.
There’s always room to explore, learn, and see things differently. It's been a
pleasure diving into this with you, and I’ll be back with more next time!!
*Created With Copilot From Microsoft*
No comments:
Post a Comment